SCROLL TO SELECT NEXT

********** SCROLL UP OR DOWN TO SELECT **********

As each precious minute passes and, we, as mere mortals often forget our frality and charge on with little regard to events beyond our immediate eye sight. Then, sometimes we are given a reprieve, mine as it happens is in part rememberance and part atonement

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

OLD HIGH SCHOOL THEN ELEMENTRY



I had just walked out of the convent as I decided that I was not cut out to be a part of the convent any more. I went first to Dr. Franklin and told him what had happened (Sister Carlotta sort of poked me with a pointer no hurt no harm except my ego). He told me to go to public school and register. He didn't tell me to tell my Nanna or my Mom so I didn't. I was in public school for almost 2 weeks before I was found out. A whole other story.

1 comment:

DAVE said...

what is the rest of story

Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro